U.S. Election’s Impact on Trump’s China Policy? Not Much, Analysts Say
U.S. media were forecasting within hours of polls closing in that country’s midterm elections on Tuesday that Democrats will gain a majority in the House of Representatives, while Republicans will strengthen their majority in the Senate.
However, the shift in power in Congress is unlikely to cause any softening in U.S. policy toward China, analysts told Caixin.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas