China Blames Spread of Deadly Pig Disease on ‘Lawless Elements’ and Dirty Vehicles
Unhygienic transportation of pigs and “lawless elements” that ignore restrictions on swine movement are to blame for the spread of deadly African swine fever across China, authorities said Wednesday.
Seventeen provincial-level areas have been hit by the disease, which does not affect humans but can be fatal to infected pigs, the Agriculture, Transport and Public Security ministries said in a rare joint statement.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas