Anta Sports Products Makes $5.2 Billion Pitch for Finland’s Amer
A consortium led by China’s Anta Sports Products Ltd., the country’s largest sportswear company, has made a firm offer to buy Finland’s Amer Sports OYJ for 4.6 billion euros ($5.2 billion) in an all-cash deal.
The deal will make Anta, China’s largest sportswear company, owner of a portfolio of well-known sports brands, including Wilson tennis rackets, Salomon ski boots and Arc’teryx outdoor gear.
- 1In Depth: Tesla Charges Into China
- 2China Biz Roundup Podcast: Factory Inflation Stalls, iPhone Discounts, and Private Kindergarten Closures
- 3Update: China’s New Credit Growth Hits Record High
- 4 Operators of ‘Underground Banks’ Which Move Cash Out of China to Face Jail
- 5China Suspends Registration of Direct Selling Firms
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas