Doctors on Covid-19: What We Learned in Wuhan
On March 16, 2020, experts from the Shanghai Medical Association shared their experience of treating patients with severe Covid-19 in Wuhan and Shanghai at an online conference.
Those Chinese frontline expert physicians have identified what type of patients are most likely to turn to severe conditions, which is key to save thousands of lives in early stage.
Since the emergence of Covid-19, more than 42,000 doctors and nurses from all over China have come to Wuhan for support. Thanks to their well-established self-protection, no one has been infected among medical teams.
The video is translated and subtitled by students and alumni of Sino-French Medical School of Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine.
Caixin is authorized to share the valuable experiences of these frontline ICU doctors. And find here for more Covid-19 advice for medical professionals and the public.
1. What’s the difference in the treatment of severe Covid-19 between Wuhan and Shanghai? 1:39
2. Is prone ventilation effective in the treatment of severe Covid-19? 4:28
3. How to choose modalities and timing of respiratory support in the treatment of Covid-19? 7:01
4. How to understand cytokine storm in Covid-19 and the treatment strategies? 19:35
5. What is the managing strategy of ECMO in the treatment of Covid-19? 26:58
6. What is the prognostic value of inflammatory and immune indicators in Covid-19? 28:10
Jun 04 17:45
Jun 04 17:19
Jun 04 16:26
Jun 04 12:38
Jun 03 18:07
Jun 03 16:48
Jun 03 13:17
Jun 03 12:25
Jun 03 06:45
Jun 02 16:29
Jun 02 14:45
Jun 02 12:04
Jun 02 05:38
Jun 02 05:35
Jun 01 17:41
- 1In Depth: Huawei’s Chip Dreams in Crosshairs of Latest U.S. Assault
- 2Premier Sends ‘Powerful’ Signal for China to Join Asia-Pacific’s Largest Trade Pact
- 3Despite Stalling Tactics, Luckin Likely to Get Thrown Off Wall Street: Experts
- 4Luckin Founder to Cash Out of Rental Car Unit
- 5BNP Paribas Chinese Unit Fined for Anti-Money Laundering Violations
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas