Caixin China Biz Roundup: Speculation Swirls About Hong Kong Dropping Quarantine Requirements
Local media reports say city will ditch mandatory self-isolation for incoming arrivals; Tesla revamps its Shanghai plant; and what’s up with mounting corruption cases in the shipping finance sector
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata （email@example.com）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Gallery: China’s Homegrown Jet Is Ready for Takeoff
- 2In Depth: Has China’s Monetary Policy Reached Its Limit?
- 3Exclusive: Lessons From the Chinese Silk Road Fund’s Eight-Year Journey Along the Belt and Road
- 4China Announces Tax Breaks to Kick Start Personal Pensions Market
- 5Morgan Stanley Joins Chorus Expecting China Reopening Next Spring
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas