China's Internet Users Hit 420 Mln
(Beijing) – The number of China's Internet users surpassed 420 million at the end of June, increasing by 36 million from the end of last year, according to the China Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC).
According to a July 15 report from CNNIC, China's Internet penetration rate has reached 31.8 percent, 2.9 percentage points higher than the end of 2009.
- 1Call of Duty Mobile Developer Outplays Games Publisher as Timi Studio Earns More Than Activision Blizzard
- 2Huawei Deactivates AI and Cloud Business Group in Restructuring
- 3China Services Expansion Hits Three-Month High, Caixin PMI Shows
- 4China Signals Willingness to Further Open Up Its Military-Controlled Skies
- 5Cover Story: How a Gigantic Ship Shows the Fragility of Global Trade
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas