【Caixin Summit】Huang Says Chongqing's Edge as Financial Hub
(Beijing) -- Chongqing Mayor Huang Qifan said at the Caixin Summit on November 6 that Chongqing aims to become the primary financial hub of the middle and upper reaches of the Yangtze River to serve Western China.
Huang emphasized that the work of Chongqing centers on banking services, securities and insurance as well as non-banking financial services, including trusts, financial leasing, private equity and venture capital.
- 1Call of Duty Mobile Developer Outplays Games Publisher as Timi Studio Earns More Than Activision Blizzard
- 2Huawei Deactivates AI and Cloud Business Group in Restructuring
- 3China Services Expansion Hits Three-Month High, Caixin PMI Shows
- 4Beijing Exhibitions: Everything You Need to See in April
- 5Finance Ministry to ‘Actively’ Push Property Tax Legislation
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas