Regulator Warns of Risk Linked to Real Estate Trusts
(Beijing) – The China Banking Regulatory Commission, the banking regulator, recently issued a circular to trust companies warning of risks related to property development projects.
Trust companies will now be required to review projects for legal compliance and investment risk. The regulator said that regulatory requirements for capital ratios and borrower qualifications must be scrutinized.
- 1Huawei’s Harmony OS Will Compete Globally Within 2 Years, Founder Says
- 2Investigators Examining Overweight Truck On Bridge During Fatal Collapse
- 3In Unusual Move, Huawei Offers ‘No Backdoor’ Deal to India Amid Security Concerns: Report
- 4In Depth: Tycoon’s Death Adds to Mounting Controversy Facing UCF Holdings
- 5Trump Promises to Deal with Chinese Students’ Visa Woes
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas