Regulator Warns of Risk Linked to Real Estate Trusts
(Beijing) – The China Banking Regulatory Commission, the banking regulator, recently issued a circular to trust companies warning of risks related to property development projects.
Trust companies will now be required to review projects for legal compliance and investment risk. The regulator said that regulatory requirements for capital ratios and borrower qualifications must be scrutinized.
- 1Exclusive: Huawei Smartphone Manufacturer Halts Production at Changsha Plant, Sources Say
- 2Officials Deny Reports That Three Gorges Dam Is Structurally Unsound
- 3Huawei Gets Green Light to Develop High-Precision Maps
- 4Controversial Chinese Blockchain Entrepreneur Invites Trump to Buffett’s Charity Lunch
- 5Exclusive: Camsing Global Becomes Focus of Fraud Probe
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas