Experts Call for Ministry of Railways Reform
(Beijing) – A proposal to separate the Ministry of Railways' function as the administrator and operator of China's railways system was among several suggestions raised in a forum held by Peking University Law School on July 29, following the fatal train collision in Wenzhou.
Zhan Zhongle, professor at Peking University Law School, said that widespread problems within China's transportation network have long existed, stemming from mismanagement.
- 1China’s ‘Bat Woman’ Warns Coronavirus Is ‘Just Tip of the Iceberg’
- 2Update: Mass Testing in Wuhan Uncovers Over 200 Asymptomatic Covid-19 Cases
- 3Flying to China Still a Challenge as Authorities Extend Restrictions
- 4Washington Pressures China to Let U.S. Airlines Come Back
- 5China Announces $14 Billion for Intercity, High-Speed Rail Projects
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas