Rapid Rail Horror on a Rainy Zhejiang Night
Wrinkled tickets for seats on train D3115, coach No. 16, are what's left of a terrifying night for Wang Hairu and her husband Cao Weidong, survivors of a bullet-train collision.
The couple and hundreds of other passengers were aboard the Beijing to Fuzhou train as it rolled slowly during a nighttime thunderstorm July 23. The train had recently left the station in Yongjia, and now passengers including Wang and Cao were preparing to disembark at the next stop – Wenzhou.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas