German Court Rules Military Contractor Dismissal Invalid
(Beijing) -- A German defense engineering company that sacked an employee over his marriage to a Chinese national acted immorally, a German court ruled on August 16.
Autoflug, a supplier of security systems for the German and other military, suspended the engineer with immediate effect on March 5 of last year on concerns of potential industrial espionage.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas