Peking University Gets Highest Marks on Mainland in British Firm's Rankings
(Beijing) – Peking University has retained its status as the top university in mainland China in a ranking published annually by a British education company.
Peking University was No. 7 on Quacquarelli Symonds' ranking of the top 300 universities in Asia that was published on June 10, one spot higher than last year.
Tsinghua University was No. 11 in the rankings, three positions higher than last year. Twenty-three other mainland universities made the top 100, four of them for the first time.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas