China New Economy Index Dips to 29.4, the Lowest in 2016 (Updated)
(Beijing) – The July reading of the MasterCard Caixin BBD China New Economy Index (NEI) fell to 29.4, equivalent to the lowest level hit in January, signaling that economic contribution from nascent hi-tech industries shrank slightly amid wage cuts and lower capital investments.
This month's reading declined 140 basis points compared to June.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas