For Alibaba, India Is the New China
(Beijing) — India has become the new China for many international tech companies as they seek better growth opportunities, and e-commerce giant Alibaba Group is at the center of the action.
Having conquered the world's most-populous nation with its online shopping platform and mobile-payment services, Alibaba is targeting India's nascent but booming market for online payments as a springboard to expand into its Asian neighbor and beyond.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas