China Saves the Giant Panda — For Now
(Beijing) — It's official: The giant panda is no longer an endangered species.
After decades of hard work by the Chinese government and conservationists, the population of this iconic animal has rebounded to a level that the International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources (IUCN) considers large enough not to warrant the "endangered" label.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas