Plan Outlines Goal for Raising China's Average Life Expectancy to 79
China has set a goal of raising the national average life expectancy by more than two years to 79 by 2030, narrowing the gap between China's life expectancy and those of high-income countries.
According to the Healthy China 2030 policy blueprint issued Tuesday by the Communist Party of China's Central Committee and the State Council, China's current life expectancy is 76.35 years. By 2030, it will be 79 years — if all goes according to plan.
- 1Caixin View: China Feels Chill From Trouble in Turkey
- 285-Year-Old Petitioner, in Poor Health, Denied Parole
- 3In Depth: HNA Charts New Course Back to Airline Basics
- 4On Beijing’s Orders, Tsinghua May Give Up Control of Chipmaker Units
- 5Banned From Planes and Trains, Jia Yueting Hands Over U.S. Car Startup’s China Business
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas