Graduates Sacrifice Plum Jobs to Live in Beijing
(Beijing) — Lei Yue, from the eastern province of Shandong, still believes he made the right job decision last fall, when he chose a state-owned enterprise (SOE) in Beijing over a multinational, also in the capital.
The deciding factor was that the state firm could also guarantee him a sought-after Beijing hukou — a coveted household registration document.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas