Gree Power Woman Dong Battles to Save Her Legacy
(Beijing) — Hundreds of workers marching in military fatigues as loudspeakers blare shrill instructions — since 2013, this has become a recurring scene at the annual staff gathering of China's largest maker of home air conditioners.
Putting thousands of workers through military drills is how Gree Electric Appliances Inc. Chairwoman Dong Mingzhu instills what she calls "iron discipline" and loyalty among her staff.
- 1Exclusive: Fallen Chief of Bad-Asset Manager Had Tons of Cash — Literally
- 2 Opinion: Trump’s China ‘Poison Pill’ May Hit Australia
- 3Shenzhen Has Billion-Dollar Bailout Plan For Local Companies
- 4Spy Camera Discovery Creates Outrage at Apartment Leasing Specialist
- 5China's Stock Rout Puts $613 Billion of Share Pledges at Risk
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas