Tencent Revs Up Driverless Car Program with New Tie-Up
(Beijing) —Tencent has accelerated its move into China's self-driving car race by making a deal with the country's first industry park for connected vehicles, as the internet giant plays catch-up with rivals Baidu and Alibaba.
Under their framework deal signed on Thursday, Tencent Holdings Ltd. and Shanghai International Automobile City agreed to collaborate on autonomous driving, high-definition mapping and setting industry standards for smart cars.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas