China Delivers 30 Billion Parcels in 2016
(Beijing) — Chinese parcel deliveries passed the 30 billion mark for 2016, representing 23 packages for each of the nation's 1.3 billion people, according to new data released by the State Post Bureau.
A tea farmer in southeast China's hilly Guizhou province sent out the milestone 30 billionth parcel of the year on Tuesday using private courier ZTO Express, one of dozens of major private couriers to spring up over the last decade to compete with the older China Post.
- 1China’s Moon Explorer Posts Photo of Sprouting Cotton Plant
- 2Huawei Canada Exec Quits as Scandal Continues to Embroil Company
- 3Luckin Coffee Reportedly Seeks IPO in Hong Kong
- 4Bank of China to Test Waters for Perpetual Bonds
- 5Apple Chief Counsel Accuses Qualcomm of Holding Smartphone-Makers for ‘Ransom’
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas