Tianjin’s Former Mayor Expelled From Communist Party
Huang Xingguo, the former mayor and acting party chief of Tianjin, has been expelled from the Communist Party of China (CPC) and dismissed from public office, the party’s disciplinary watchdog announced Wednesday.
His case has been transferred to prosecutors for further investigation.
Huang is the 10th official of the CPC Central Committee, which has about 200 members, to be put under investigation after CPC chief Xi Jinping was elected and started a sweeping anti-corruption campaign in late 2012.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas