Bicycle-Sharing Startup Mobike Raises $215 Million
(Beijing) — Bicycle-sharing service operator Mobike has raised $215 million in new funding, providing fuel in its race with a growing field of rivals that are riding a bike revival in China.
Beijing Mobike Technology Co. Ltd., one of the earliest arrivals to China’s latest bike-sharing craze, is known for its stylish orange and gray bikes on sidewalks throughout major cities like Beijing and Shanghai. Its service allows subscribers to borrow its bikes anywhere they can find one and then park them wherever they want, with a small fee deducted for time of use.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas