CRRC Inks Deal to Sell 120 Subway Cars to Boston Authority
(Beijing) — Globally minded Chinese train maker CRRC Corp. Ltd. has scored an order from Boston’s subway authority to sell $277 million worth of subway cars, marking CRRC’s third such deal in the U.S. as it tries to export its technology.
The Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA) has decided to order an additional 120 subway cars from CRRC under a new contract signed in December, a source close to CRRC told Caixin.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas