Market For Instant Noodles Goes Limp
(Beijing) — Willie was once a big fan of instant noodles. The college senior had them every day during his three years in high school. But his appetite for them diminished in college as the food delivery industry emerged.
Food delivery services “offer more choices and the food is fresher,” Willie said.
That change is just one pixel in the larger picture of the decline of the instant-noodle industry, once the staple of the standardized food industry.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas