China’s Battle Over Virtual Wallets Intensifies
(Beijing) — Private tech giants have battled fiercely over the past few years to change the way Chinese people pay for their daily expenses, promoting online and mobile app services. Now the war for wallets is becoming more cutthroat as state-owned financial institutions are fighting back to snatch their share of the market that’s worth tens of trillions of yuan a year.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas