Midea Buys Control of Israeli Automation Company
(Beijing) — Chinese electronics giant Midea Group acquired more than 50% of the Israeli automation company Servotronix, Midea Chairman and President Fang Hongbo told Caixin Monday.
While Fang didn’t disclose the terms, Israeli media reported that Midea valued Servotronix at $170 million, citing Servotronix Chief Executive Officer Ilan Cohen. Fang didn’t comment on that valuation in the Caixin interview.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas