Automaker Proton Seeks Foreign Partner as Report Points to Geely
(Bejing) — Malaysian automaker Proton Holdings Berhad said it is selecting a foreign strategic partner to revitalize the company, as media reported one suitor was Geely, a leading Chinese player.
Proton, together with owner DRB-Hicom, is in the process of identifying the ideal partner, and will announce the result by the end of June, DRB-Hicom said in a statement on Wednesday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas