Consulting Firm Files Complaint Over McDonald’s Corp.’s Sale of China Stake
(Beijing) — A Chinese consulting firm has filed complaints to government authorities over McDonald’s sale of its China operations, arguing that the deal might affect the interests of existing franchises.
McDonald’s last month announced plans to sell 80% of its stake in its China operations, plus 20-year franchise rights, to state-backed Citic Ltd. and Citic Capital, and U.S. private equity fund Carlyle Group.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas