Project Ban in Six Regions Saps Wind-Power Shares
(Beijing) — Shares of wind-power equipment makers sagged on Friday after Beijing said it will suspend all approval for new projects in six provincial-level regions due to poor planning of previous wind farms there.
Dongfang Electric Corp. Ltd. shares led the downward movement, shedding 3.4% in Hong Kong, followed by a 1.8% decline for Shanghai-traded Sinovel Wind Group Co. Ltd. Xinjiang Goldwind Science & Technology Co. Ltd. was unchanged, while Longyuan Power Group Corp. Ltd. was the lone gainer in the group, up by a slight 0.3%.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas