China’s Service Sector Expansion Eases in February: Caixin Survey
(Beijing) — China’s service sector grew at a slower rate in February than it did the previous month, as increases in the number of new business slowed and there were limited opportunities for firms to raise prices, a survey sponsored by Caixin showed on Friday.
The Caixin China General Services Business Activity Index slipped to 52.6 in February from 53.1 in January and the 17-month high of 53.4 in December, according to the survey.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas