Smart Chart: Investors Ride Bike-Sharing Wave
China has turned the business of bike sharing, traditionally a money-losing proposition sponsored by municipal governments, into the latest hot investment trend. Hundreds of millions of dollars have poured into the sector over the last two years, turbocharging an industry that has flooded the streets and sidewalks of major Chinese cities with legions of bikes in yellow, orange, blue, neon green and other colors, each representing a different startup.
- 1China Cancels Trade Talks With U.S.
- 2Bad Bank’s New Boss Begins by Erasing Fallen Predecessor’s Legacy
- 3Rape Investigation for Internet Tycoon Richard Liu Wraps Up
- 4Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 5 Caixin Explains: Why Urbanites are Choosing Pickles and Instant Noodles Over Avocados and Starbucks
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas