Didi Drives Into Silicon Valley in Search of Intelligence
(Beijing) — Chinese ride-hailing app Didi Chuxing has set up an artificial intelligence (AI) lab in Silicon Valley in hopes of drawing talent for a future race into self-driving vehicles and to better analyze its hoards of ride-sharing data.
“The next decade will see Didi make breakthroughs in new-energy and self-driving vehicles and intelligent transportation systems, with the world’s most abundant source of transportation data,” Chief Technology Officer Zhang Bo said at a launch event for the new lab in Mountain View, California, on Wednesday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas