Opinion: Will Xiongan Become China’s Third Growth Engine?
The establishment of the Xiongan New Area is too important for China watchers to ignore, as it is a key decision by the Chinese authorities that will affect the country’s future political and economic outlook.
Will Xiongan become a third economic engine just as the Shenzhen Special Economic Zone (SEZ) did in the 1980s, helping to kick-start China’s market reform, or the Shanghai Pudong New Area did in 1993, supporting the country’s opening-up?
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas