Opinion: What Can China Do About North Korea?
One week after U.S. President Donald Trump hosted his Chinese counterpart, Xi Jinping, at the summit at the Mar-a-Lago estate, they spoke again on the phone. Both were concerned about the crisis on the Korean Peninsula. China is increasingly expected to be the key player in disarming North Korea. In several media interviews and on Twitter, Trump repeatedly said that China holds sway in North Korea.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas