Sino-Cambodian Factory Zone Sets Pace for Belt and Road
Dai Yue’e was so eager to win the trust of Cambodian farmers whose land had been targeted for expropriation near the town of Sihanoukville that she set aside her electronic device with satellite navigation and picked up a ruler.
Then, with ruler in hand, Dai waded through weed-tangled fields, marking off every farmer's plot, meter by meter. Eventually, her diligent efforts back in 2007 laid the groundwork for a successful land buyout and construction of a huge manufacturing complex.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas