Chinese Companies Invest $60 Billion on Belt and Road Projects
(Beijing) — Chinese enterprises have invested over $60 billion in countries participating in the Belt and Road Initiative from 2013 to 2016, Ning Jizhe, director of the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS), said on Friday.
A large chunk of China’s direct outbound investment, estimated to be between $600 billion to $800 billion per annum over the next five years, will flow into these countries, said Ning, as Beijing prepares to host a major two-day conference with heads of state and ministers from partner countries starting on Sunday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas