Podcast: Caixin-Sinica Business Brief 5
Djibouti largesse; police bust hospital hacking ring; Alipay in U.S.; Shanghai's choking port; former Chinese Foreign Minister Qian Qichen dies
Welcome to episode five of the Caixin-Sinica Business Brief, a weekly podcast featuring the most important business stories of the week from China’s top source for business and financial news. Hosted by SupChina's Kaiser Kuo, the half-hour program features a business news roundup, conversations with Caixin reporters and editors, and a selection of complete stories from the week’s news.
Download or stream episode 5 here:
We’d love to hear your feedback on this new program. Please send any comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
- 1Sinopharm’s Vaccine Nears Emergency-Use Approval by WHO
- 2China Manufacturing Expansion Picks Up Speed, Caixin PMI Shows
- 3China Policy Banks Test New Bond Issuance Program, Spelling Bad News for Middlemen
- 4HNA Units’ $15 Billion in Losses Show the Challenges in Store for Restructuring China’s Profligate Conglomerates
- 5China Hits More Internet Businesses With Antitrust Fines
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas