Podcast: Caixin-Sinica Business Brief 5
Djibouti largesse; police bust hospital hacking ring; Alipay in U.S.; Shanghai's choking port; former Chinese Foreign Minister Qian Qichen dies
Welcome to episode five of the Caixin-Sinica Business Brief, a weekly podcast featuring the most important business stories of the week from China’s top source for business and financial news. Hosted by SupChina's Kaiser Kuo, the half-hour program features a business news roundup, conversations with Caixin reporters and editors, and a selection of complete stories from the week’s news.
Download or stream episode 5 here:
We’d love to hear your feedback on this new program. Please send any comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1China’s GDP Growth Likely Recovered to 5.5% in Third Quarter, Caixin Survey Shows
- 2Related Parties Helped Luckin Coffee Fake 123 Million Transactions
- 3In Depth: Meet the Cheap Chinese Electric Car Selling Twice as Fast as Tesla’s Model 3
- 4Gallery: City of 9 Million Tests Everyone for Covid-19
- 5Four Things to Know About the State’s Role in China’s Private Investment Market
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas