China Releases List of Violators of Forex Rules
China’s State Administration of Foreign Exchange (SAFE) has released a list of 10 major foreign exchange control violators, highlighting typical methods used by individuals and companies to evade restrictions on the buying and selling of foreign currency.
The list of offenders comprised five individuals and five companies. A person surnamed Che from Guandong province was fined 1 million yuan, the largest sum among the five individuals highlighted by SAFE.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas