China Plugs Holes in Share-Dumping Rules
(Beijing) — Xu Xiang, once a highflying Chinese hedge-fund guru, is now behind bars for engineering block trades and private placements at fake prices in collusion with large shareholders and company executives.
Cracking down on unscrupulous investors is high on the agenda of the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC). More-effective stock-market regulation is one of the criteria for China to be included in global benchmark stock indexes such as the MSCI.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas