Anbang Says Chairman Wu Xiaohui Can’t Perform Duties
Anbang Insurance Group Co., the Chinese owner of landmark hotel Waldorf Astoria in New York, said its chairman and general manager Wu Xiaohui can’t perform his duties due to personal reasons.
The Beijing-based insurer said in a statement published on its website late Tuesday that Wu has delegated other executives to carry out his responsibilities and the company’s operations remain normal.
Anbang is China’s third largest insurer with 1.97 trillion yuan ($290 billion) in total assets.
Contact reporter Han Wei (email@example.com)
Read more about Anbang:
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas