LeEco Smartphone Out of Stock as Unpaid Suppliers Protest Outside Headquarters
(Beijing) — LeEco said Wednesday that its branded smartphones were only “temporarily” out of stock in its online store, as the cash-strapped company responded to rumors that it had halted smartphone production.
All LeEco-branded smartphones are currently listed as “out of stock” on LeMall, the company’s online store, though they remain in stock on third-party e-commerce platforms like JD.com.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas