China Extolls Turnpike Funding Rules as Driver of Fiscal Discipline
(Beijing) — Toll revenue bonds are China’s latest attempt to improve fiscal discipline of municipal and city governments.
As of now, the construction of national and provincial turnpikes can be financed only by this type of debt, in which the principal and interest repayments are supplied by revenues from tolls paid by users, the ministries of finance and transport said in a joint statement Wednesday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas