Chinese Star Actress to Sue Guo Wengui Over Sex Scandal Claim
Chinese actress Fan Bingbing said on Thursday that she will hire famed law firm Lavely & Singer to sue fugitive Chinese businessman Guo Wengui in the U.S. for defamation.
The statement, posted on Fan’s personal Weibo social-media account, said the Los Angeles-based law firm will help her file suit against Guo for fabricating stories and “vicious slander.”
- 1China Cancels Trade Talks With U.S.
- 2Bad Bank’s New Boss Begins by Erasing Fallen Predecessor’s Legacy
- 3Rape Investigation for Internet Tycoon Richard Liu Wraps Up
- 4Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 5 Caixin Explains: Why Urbanites are Choosing Pickles and Instant Noodles Over Avocados and Starbucks
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas