Quick Take: Guizhou Provincial Chief Supports Being Tapped to Take Over Chongqing
(Beijing) — The new party secretary of Chongqing has pledged his support of the central Communist Party’s decision to have him take over the position.
Chen Min’er voiced his agreement with the move during a meeting with the city’s retired officials on Sunday.
The party tapped Chen, 56, who had been party secretary of the southwestern province of Guizhou, to replace Sun Zhengcai, the Chongqing Daily reported.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas