Hong Kong Passes Baton to Next Generation of Billionaires
(Hong Kong) — “I’m in good health. If I decide to retire, there will definitely be an announcement,” Li Ka-shing, chairman of Hong Kong-based conglomerate CK Hutchison Holdings Ltd., told reporters on the driveway of his seaside residence on June 21.
Li was responding to a recent Wall Street Journal article that said the 89-year-old tycoon would retire this year.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas