Opinion: Why Is Huawei’s American Dream So Hard to Fulfill?
For any communications equipment provider, the U.S. market cannot be ignored. As the birthplace of mobile communications, the United States has the greatest innovative capabilities and most stringent communications regulatory standards. It is still one of the strongest economies in the world, with large numbers of users and strong spending power. In a sense, if products are accepted by the U.S. market, they will also be accepted by the world market.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas