China Smartphones Muscle In on Apple, Samsung
Chinese brands consolidated their place as the world’s fastest-rising force in the global smartphone market, accounting for more than a quarter of sales on a rapid expansion beyond China, according to new data from global research firm IDC.
At the same time, the latest results also showed that leading Chinese brands Huawei and Oppo made strong gains both at home and abroad, while former high-flyer Xiaomi returned to the global top five as its recent turnaround takes hold.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas