Editorial: Northeast China Must Shed ‘Big Government’ Mindset
How can the economy of Northeast China, the country’s backbone for three decades into the 1980s, be revived?
The question has become a hot topic of debate of late.
A Peking University panel of scholars led by former World Bank Vice President Justin Yifu Lin released a report in August, offering its therapy to restructure and upgrade the economy of Jilin, one of the three provinces of Northeast China.
The Editor-in-Chief of Caixin Media.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas