Taiwan Fisheries Authority Says No Local Boat Involved in Ecuador Shark Smuggling
Taiwan’s fisheries authority said Monday that the two vessels allegedly involved in a shark smuggling case in Ecuador have “no relation with Taiwan,” adding to confusion in the widely watched case.
The two boats, known as Hai Fang 301 and Hai Fang 302, were not licensed as fishing vessels by Taiwan authorities nor were they operated by a Taiwanese business, said Huang Hung-yan, deputy director-general of Taiwan’s Fisheries Agency. He said Taiwan boats haven’t carried out any fishing activities in the area.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas