Guo Wengui's Former Assistant Files Rape Lawsuit in New York
A former personal assistant to fugitive Chinese billionaire Guo Wengui has filed a lawsuit in New York state that accuses him of sexual assault — just days after news reports that Guo filed an application seeking political asylum in the U.S.
The woman’s lawsuit came soon after police in China opened an investigation against Guo on the rape allegations.
In the document filed in New York State Supreme Court, the woman’s lawyers claim that Guo’s asylum application is a trick for Guo to avoid “answering for his crimes” against the woman in China.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas